Special Educational Needs

Mrs Ewart is our SENCO in charge of any special educational needs issues. Please make an appointment with her by phoning on 01484 431700 or by emailing the school at office.almondburyinf@kirkleeseducation.uk

Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)

The Local Offer: what does it mean for schools?


What is the Kirklees Local Offer?

The Local Offer has been developed as part of the new Children and Families Act. It aims to provide information on education, health and social care provision available for disabled children and young people and those with special educational needs, in a way that can be accessed quickly and easily.

Who is producing the Local Offer?

Kirklees Council is working with parents, carers, young people, schools, colleges, Early Years providers and health services to produce the Local Offer.

What information do schools provide?

Schools have a duty to provide information about special educational needs that is accessible to pupils, parents and carers. We need to make sure this information is kept up to date.

All Hallows C.E. (VA) Primary School’s SEN Report can be found here. 

 Our school's Policy for Special Educational Needs can be found here.


Our Accessibility Statement can be found here.
Our Disability Access Plan here.


Where can I find the Kirklees Local Offer?

The Kirklees Local offer can be found at www.kirkleeslocaloffer.org.uk


This is a work in progress. Kirklees Council and partners are working hard to create a local offer that includes links to all relevant information that Kirklees residents would find useful. If you have any suggestions or improvements or ideas about that might help you, please email csa.admin@kirklees.gov.uk


The DfE have produced a Guide for Parents and Carers for SEND.

This can be found here.